According to Starrfmonline.com, Economic and Organized Crimes Organization (EOCO) has frozen bank accounts of embattled CEO of Menzgold, Nana Appiah Mensah.
In a posted sighted by Asembi.com on the official Instagram page of GhOne TV, sources within the Economic and Organized Crimes Organization (EOCO) have disclosed that NAM1’s bank accounts have been frozen and also they are heading to court for an order to take over all his assets.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The post reads; “Bank accounts of Nana Appiah Mensah, embattled CEO of gold trading hub Menzgold, have been frozen, sources within the Economic and Organized Crimes Organization have said. The government agency say they are also heading to court to get an order to take over his assets. #GHOneNews”.
Meanwhile, a delegation of government officials including the Attorney General is currently in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai to work on NAM1’s extradition.
More to come…
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Full List Of Customers Out Ahead Of NAM1’s Dubai Court Appearance
- MENZGOLD SAGA: NAM1 To Make Third Appearance In Dubai Court On Valentine’s Day
- MENZGOLD: Why NAM 1 was re-arrested, Interpol ‘involved’
- VIDEO: NAM1 Released From Dubai Police Cells; Promises To Pay Menzgold Customers On April 15, 2019?
- Armed Robbers Storm Menzgold’s Dzorwulu Office; Steal TV Sets, ACs And Computers
- PHOTO: NAM1 Wishes Menzgold Customers A Happy 62nd Independence Anniversary From Dubai Police Cells?
- Has Menzgold CEO Nana Appiah Mensah (NAM1) won case in Dubai?
- Menzgold Customers Picket Today At Parliament As President Akufo-Addo Delivers 2019 SONA
- Exclusive Photos From Ongoing Menzgold Tarkwa Demonstration
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Customers In Tarkwa Hit The Streets To Demand Their Locked Monies
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Abeiku Santana And Others Visit NAM1 In Dubai Police Cells
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy Reveals Why President Akufo-Addo Is Silent On Menzgold Issues
- Lawyer Maurice Ampaw In Trouble Over Refusal To Release NAM1’s Land Cruiser Prado To EOCO
- NAM1’s Zylofon TV And FM Go Live Again After EOCO’s Directive To Suspend Operations
- EOCO To Chase Socrates Safo Over $1 Million Zylofon Arts Fund?
- MENZGOLD: ‘Brothers’ Of NAM1 Jailed 10 Years Each For Being Behind The Biggest Ponzi Scheme In Benin
- MENZGOLD SAGA: EOCO Boss Denies Taking Cash And Car From NAM1
- REVEALED: These Are The ‘Big Men’ Who Took Money From NAM1 – VIDEO
- REVEALED: This Is Why EOCO ‘Picked Up’ Bulldog And Arnold Asamoah Badu
- Blakk Rasta Becomes Jobless As EOCO Takes Over Zylofon FM And TV
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Full List Of Properties Registered In NAM1’s Name Identified By EOCO
- JUST IN: Zylofon Media Suspends Operations Following EOCO’s Order
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Submit NAM1’s Assets Or Face The Law – EOCO Warns Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Others
- Menzgold saga: This is how Ghana’s delegation to Dubai was snubbed
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Signing fees, cars and mansions given to Zylofon Media signees can pay off half of monies locked up at Menzgold (DETAILS)
- NAM1 reportedly gives government the go-ahead to supervise the sale of his assets to pay Menzgold customers
- Menzgold saga: Ghana government to ‘pay’ Menzgold customers some percentage of their locked investment
- Menzgold saga: Banks chase customers who took loans to invest in Menzgold
- African celebrities are prone to STDs and HIV
- Nana Appiah Mensah speaks for the first time after winning Dubai case