The 2019 edition of Ghana’s Outstanding Women Awards (GOWA) would witness some thrilling performances from the likes of Joyce Blessing, Ofori Amponsah, O’bkay, Cina Soul among other top Ghanaian artistes.
The awards gala set to be staged at the National Theater on November 8, 2019, would only confer honours on thriving Ghanaian women in areas such as Health innovation and invention, politics, education, sports, showbiz among others.
The second edition of the awards promises lots of fun and exciting moments with some high level dignitaries expected to grace the occasion.
Anita Akuffo and Peter Richie would be the hosts on the awards night.
Tickets for this year’s awards have been released with the regular tickets going for GHC50.00 and VIP for GHC100.00.
- No more collaboration with Gospel acts – Joyce Blessing
- Kojo Antwi, Ofori Amponsah ready for African Legends Night as tickets go on sale
- I lost 7 VGMA awards in one night – Ofori Amponsah
- I’m too big to fight over awards – Joyce Blessing
- Gospel musicians accused of ‘chopping’ themselves
- Joyce Blessing’s Divorce saga and why Ghanaians think it’s a publicity stunt
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana