Prophet Cosmos Wallker Affran, the prophet who accurately infamously predicted the crash of the Ethiopian Airlines is out with yet another mind-blowing prophecy.
The man of God who claims to have ‘hacked’ into the judicial system of United Arab Emirates to get the Chief Executive Officer of Menzgold, Nana Appiah Mensah released from a Dubai cell and recently also predicting the assassination of investigative journalists Anas Aremeyaw and Manasseh Azure, Politician Sammy Gyamfi and Nana Appiah Mensah himself is actually making a name for himself through his Facebook prophecies
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
In a latest Facebook post, Prophet Affran revealed that Ghana and Togo will end up at an international court following a claim of ownership in an oil discovery on the border of both countries but Togo will be declared the right owners of that discovery by the international court.
The man of God further revealed that all these will happen under the regime of now NDC’s flag-bearer John Dramani Mahama who would be declared the President of the Republic of Ghana after his triumph in the 2020 elections.
See his post below:
- 5 Promises John Mahama has made that we cannot trust
- 7 Promises by John Mahama that we can confidently trust
- The Death Of Atta Mills: Who bails the cat?
- Is John Mahama on a promising spree because he still believes Ghanaians have short memory?
- What Prof. Jane Naana Opoku has in common with past running mates that should scare the NPP
- Prof. Jane Naana Opoku? The Pros and cons put NDC in a tight corner
- Where are all the senior politicians in the NDC? The battle is no longer for babies
- John Mahama’s running mate announcement, and other important events coronavirus has affected
- Why John Mahama is bent on reversing the Public Universities Bill
- Analysis of the choice of Mahama’s running mate and its political consequences for the NDC
- Mahama’s Projects Nana Addo Has Abandoned, And How They Could Have Saved Ghanaians
- All what you need to know about the Universities Bill and why John Mahama has vowed to cancel it
- Can John Mahama win the elections with the same Green Book he lost with?
- Campaign of infrastructure: Whose legacy, Nana Addo or John Mahama?
- Election 2020: John Mahama or Nana Akufo-Addo?
- This is why Mahama is losing the 2020 elections
- Why President Nana Akufo-Addo will lose the 2020 General Elections to John Mahama easily
- Why John Mahama Would Win 2020 Elections
- Why one of these 3 would be John Mahama’s running mate
- Why the NDC Should Not Present Mahama as Presidential Candidate Amidst Airbus Scandal
- Akufo-Addo and John Mahama shamed by international media
- Nana Akomea jabs Mahama at Manasseh’s book launch
- John Mahama wrote his resignation before Mills died – Manasseh’s book reveals
- Mahama rejects PNC’s referendum ‘NO’ vote stance
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- I used 3 meetings to convince Mahama in 2005 to accept presidency – Bagbin
- 10 people Mahama will not choose as running mate for 2020 Poll
- Akufo-Addo has improved Ghanaians living standards – Rev Owusu Bempah
- Don’t impose your cultures on us – Mahama
- AWW violence will be repeated on a larger scale in 2020 – Mahama