Top actresses Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson and Yvonne Okoro will be co-starring in a new movie project, almost a decade of not acting together.
Yvonne Nelson announced the upcoming project last week and said “she can’t wait” for it to happen.
The movie project will be coming from the stables of YN Productions, owned by Yvonne Nelson.
According to her, both Jackie Appiah and Yvonne Okoro have agreed to be part of the production.
“I have this wonderful script that I want to shoot soon this year. I actually have Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Okoro and myself on this project. I have already spoken to them. So yes we will be working this year,” she said on Paragon FM while promoting ‘Sin City’ in Takoradi.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
All three actresses are household names on the African continent. They have a massive following around the world; therefore, coming together in a new movie is a unique move for the fans to anticipate.
They last co-starred in ‘4play Reloaded’, a 2010 movie directed by Frank Rajah. After that movie, Yvonne Nelson and Jackie Appiah both acted in ‘Sisters At War’ while Yvonne Okoro was also featured in ‘3 Some’ in 2011 with Yvonne Nelson. However, the three of them haven’t acted together since 2010.
But Yvonne Nelson assures that will happen very soon.
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- PHOTOS: Ghanaian Celebrity Single Mothers And Fathers Of Their Children
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities Likely To Give Birth Before Marriage
- VIDEO: “Foolish Journalism” – Yvonne Nelson Insults Ghanaian Journalists For Twisting Her Words
- VIDEO: I’m still single after my “I need a date” post on Instagram; I still need a man – Yvonne Nelson cries out
- VIDEO: Actress Yvonne Nelson regrets organising “Dumsor Vigil” Against the NDC?
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Female Celebrities Who Want To Be President
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Sex-for-roles: Say no and walk away – Yvonne Nelson to upcoming actresses
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Adjetey Anang, Jackie Appiah honoured by Ghana Health Service
- Ghanaian politicians are only wise in opposition – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Berla Mundi, Yvonne Nelson, Mcbrown get GOWA 2019 nomination