Screen goddess Jackie Appiah has hit six million followers on Social Media handle Instagram.
The African actress who is undoubtedly one of the favourite celebrities in the continent has admirers all over the world.
Instagram (also known as IG or Insta) is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc.
It was created by Kevin Systromand Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS.
A version for Android devices was released a year and a half later, on April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
According to Attractivemustapha.com, Jackie Appiah with 6M followers is following 190 Instagram accounts and has made 762 posts at the time filing this story.
Jackie Appiah is a Ghanaian actress who was born on December 5, 1983 in Canada as the last of five children.
Jackie Appiah is widely recognized as one of the best African Actress of her generation.
She made her debut in the movie industry in the movie, Divine Love, in 2004, alongside Van Vicker and Majid Michel. The film was produced by Venus Film.
Jackie has many awards, including two Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) in 2007 and 2010 and multiple Ghana Movie Award wins.
Some of the top movies she has acted in include Perfect Picture, The Heart of Men, Run Baby Run, A Cry For Justice, The Last Wedding, Night Wedding, Wrath of a Woman and Stigma
- Adjetey Anang, Jackie Appiah honoured by Ghana Health Service
- Jackie Appiah says she is addicted to excessive shopping
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo