Kumawood actor Oboy Siki has made a shocking revelation about his sexual escapades saying he has slept with over 2500 ladies who are below the age of 18.
According to the popular actor, he is very much interested in young girls and it would even be a curse on him if he ever sits anywhere to say he doesn’t like young girls whom he referred to as “girls girls”.
Oboy Siki in an interview with Zionfelix made it known that womanizing is in his blood because his dad was a womanizer and he had the chance to see all that he did with ladies and he liked it.
He went on to say that previously, he used to list down the names and number of ladies he has slept with but when he got to 2500, he decided to hang his boot and call it a quit in terms of womanizing.
Oboy Siki didn’t end there as he continued to add that in Ghana he can boost of sleeping with ladies in every district and village in Ghana and he doesn’t sleep with old women like Nana Ama Mcbrown, Vivian Jill, Mery Asiedu, and others but rather prefers the 16years old girls.
According to him, the 16-years are matured and parliament should hurry up and reduce the adult age from 18 to 16years.
Watch his interview below:
- I’ve slept with over 300 wannabe actresses – Popular Kumawood Actor reveals
- I’m sleeping with girls as many as I can before I die – Actor
- Spending money on sex with young ladies is better than properties – Kumawood Actor
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson