Actor and Politician, John Dumelo says he has plans of establishing something like Silicon Valley in Ghana.
This was after a follower asked what his plans are for programmers in Ghana.
“What do you have in mind for self-thought programmers in the country? #askDumelo.
The Ayawaso West Wagon National Democratic Congress (NDC) Parliamentary Aspirant said” Actually working on something like establishing Silicon Valley in Ghana with a group of guys. It will take some time but it will be done. #askDumelo“.
John Dumelo had an interactive session with his followers where he talked about politics, agric and many other thought-provoking subjects.
- John Dumelo pushes ‘borla’ truck for votes
- Dumelo pushes for twice a week wearing of ‘Ghana clothes,’ says it will create jobs
- Nadia Buari plays with John Dumelo’s son on his birthday
- I am bankrupt – John Dumelo cries
- What Dumelo told Samini after he called on him to change the narrative
- Go and change the narrative – Samini tells Dumelo
- John Dumelo starts campaigning for 2020 elections
- NDC Primaries: 3 actors who won in their constituencies
- I will not stop acting when elected MP – John Dumelo
- Dumelo’s wife calls fan a ‘witch’ over wedding photo with her in-laws
- Is it your breast? – John Dumelo angrily jabs fan over wife’s sagging boobs
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- All set for Dumelo’s white wedding; see photos from his wife’s bachelorette party
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Gify Mawunya was destined to marry John Dumelo and this is why
- Ghanaians who became celebrities because they married or dated celebrities
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who have been accused of sexual misconduct
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization