Serie A giants Inter Milan have confirmed former Chelsea and Juventus head coach Antonio Conte as their new manager.
Conte replaces Luciano Spalletti, who was fired this week after two seasons in charge at the club.
Spalleti left the job after guiding the Nerrazzuri to their second successive UEFA Champions League campaign.
The 49-year-old gaffer’s appointment was confirmed in the press statement.
“A new chapter in my life is beginning, I’m really excited,” Conte told on Inter’s website.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“I have chosen Inter because of its history. I was struck by the club’s transparency and the desire to bring Inter back to where it belongs.”
Conte has been out of work after being sacked by former side Chelsea last summer where he was involved in a lengthy legal battle that ended last month with a Premier League manager’s arbitration tribunal ruling in his favour.
Chelsea were ordered to pay Conte around £9 million as the amount owed him for the final, unfulfilled year of his contract at the club.
Inter Milan finished fourth on the Serie A table and have qualified for the UEFA Champions League next season.
- Asamoah satisfied with performance at Inter Milan
- Kwadwo Asamoah given sex tips by Antonio Conte
- Serie A side Lecce pursue Afriyie Acquah
- Hazard joins Real Madrid for €100 million
- Hazard expects Chelsea exit to be announced soon
- Chelsea beat Arsenal to lift Europa League trophy
- Gattuso confirms AC Milan exit
- Chiellini describes Ronaldo as ‘a deity’ at Juventus
- Morata vows never to return to Chelsea
- It makes it very hard for me to have respect Maurizio Sarri- Gary Cahill reveals
- De Rossi will exit Roma at end of season
- Luiz pens new deal at Chelsea
- Shevchenko dreams of coaching AC Milan
- Giroud to stay at Chelsea
- Ancelotti tags Koulibaly at €150 million
- Gattuso debunks AS Roma link
- Benayoun announces his retirement
- Sarri heaps praise on Hazard ahead of Europa League game
- ENGLISH CARABAO CUP: Man City Beat Chelsea On Penalties To Win Trophy
- JUST IN: FIFA Bans Chelsea From Signing New Players (DETAILS)
- ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE: Aguero’s historic hat-trick humiliates Chelsea
- European Transfer: Christian Pulisic joins Chelsea from Borussia Dortmund for £58m
- Chelsea defender Baba to end Schalke loan early as La Liga clubs circle
- Hazard undecided on future
- Boxing Day: Betting tips for English Premier League
- CARABAO CUP: Chelsea sinks “stubborn” Bournemouth whilst Arsenal lose at home to Hostpurs
- First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo receives signed jersey from Chelsea’s Hazard