If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours, if not it wasn’t meant to be.
Hopeful Shatta Wale in answering a question posed by Akwasi Aboagye about his relationship with his “Baby mama” Shatta Michy, on Peace 104.3 FM’s entertainment review show revealed that they are trying to solve their problems.
Monitored by Sammykaymedia.com, the SM king said Michy is now understanding what he’s been trying to do. Shatta said Michy doesn’t give him the chance to talk to her, so he takes the opportunity during radio interviews to send messages to her.
The “Wonder Boy” opined that they both should try to be nice to each other since they have a kid given to them by God.
The SM boss said its been eleven-month since he set his eyes on their child Majesty, and was so happy Majesty was brought to him during his birthday, so he called Michy to thank her for making him see his boy.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Shatta Wale said he wants to support Michy because she’s helped him in many ways and if not for anything, the child they both have is something he really cherishes and would love to support her by even taking responsibility of their upkeep.
All he needs from her is understanding to work out their differences and become one family.
During the interview, Shatta Wale revealed that there was actually a knocking right he performed in the presence of the two families when Michy was pregnant, that was why during the reign concert last year he gave her a promise ring so he would eventually take her to the altar for them to become married couples.
He said it was just unfortunate things turn out the way it did.
- Shatta Michy is violent when angry – Shatta Wale
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Shatta Wale Dashes His ‘Most Popular Video’ Award To Stonebwoy And Promises Never To Beef With Him Anymore(Video)
- 4SyteTv Music Video Awards 2019: Shatta Wale bags 5 awards
- Stop pretending and make Ghana better – Shatta Wale tells Ghanaians
- When will Ghanaians rise against these greedy politicians? – Shatta Wale
- I know my name will fade off soon – Shatta Wale
- It’s a lie – Michy denies patching up with Shatta Wale
- VIDEO: Shatta Wale And Michy Spotted Chopping Love
- I didn’t go to Sarkodie’s concert because he didn’t invite me – Shatta Wale
- I no longer post videos insulting anyone – Shatta Wale
- It’s all an act – Shatta Wale on controversies
- Shatta Wale has made me fearless – Wendy Shay
- Review of Shatta Wale’s Wonder Boy Album Concert with DreamLine
- My son’s music will be studied in universities soon – Shatta Wale’s mother
- Stop peddling falsehood – Shatta Wale warns bloggers
- Shatta Wale has never been my friend – Yaa Pono
- Shatta Wale escapes arrest warrant
- I can’t wish people what I don’t feel – Yaa Pono to Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale launches ‘Wonder Boy’ album at 2019 Reign Concert
- Shatta Wale’s ‘Wonder Boy’ album, a mark of greatness
- 5 reasons Shatta Wale could not fill the Fantasy Dome at 2019 ‘Reign Concert’
- I didn’t wish Shatta Wale ‘Happy Birthday’ because he is not my friend – Yaa Pono
- Shatta Wale’s wish of showering fatherly love on his son finally granted
- These throwback photos of Shatta Wale as he turns 35 will put smiles on your face
- Shatta Wale causes debate with latest comments on NPP and NDC
- Shatta Wale to win Grammy Award with Wonder Boy