Ghanaian rapper, E.L in an interview with Hitz FM’s Andy Dosty disclosed that he is still single because he hasn’t found that lady who’ll tolerate him.
“I haven’t found anybody who can tolerate me and who I can tolerate equally,” he disclosed.
E.L continued that, “I don’t want to waste anybody’s time. At this point in my life, it gets to a stage where you want to stop play, you want to settle down with somebody [who is] serious. That’s the point I’m at right now.
I just want to find somebody who I 100% know that I want to invest my time, energy, effort, resource, money, whatever into and I haven’t found that yet and when I do, I’m going to make that move”.
Even though he is not under pressure from his parents to settle down but once he finds the right woman he will make it happen according to the rapper.
“If I find somebody I can build [his future] with, definitely we will make it happen”, he said.
One his rumoured romantic affair with TV host, Berla Mundi, he said, “No I wasn’t,” explaining that “Ghanaians like to fantasise…They say we look good together”.
- Berla Mundi, Yvonne Nelson, Mcbrown get GOWA 2019 nomination
- Berla Mundi stuns in corporate outfit as she begins her new work at TV3
- I will be joining the TV3 morning show – Berla Mundi reveals
- It’s an honour to join Media General — Berla Mundi
- Everything will make sense someday – Berla Mundi«
- Otumfuo’s daughter succeeds Berla Mundi on GHOne TV
- I Am Wondering if Ghana Can Handle A Terrorist Attack – Berla Mundi Worries
- ‘Giving One Person The ‘Artiste Of The Decade’ Award Is Not Fair, 2 Artistes Won’t Be Bad’- E.L Says
- Shatta Wale and Kwaw Kese lied about their mansions – E.L
- VIDEO: Berla Mundi Sparks Marriage Rumours With Her Fake Baby Bump Video
- EIB Network Delaying Berla Mundi’s Move To TV3?
- TV3 Poaching EIB Network’s Presenters?
- PHOTOS: 5 must-see photos of radio and television personality, Berla Mundi