Bullet gave Ms Forson a three-day ultimatum to retract and apologize to him over some comments made by the latter in recent interviews that he deemed as defamatory.
Well, the songstress is on her knees now according to a statement signed by her management, sighted by MyNewsGh.com.
According to the statement, Ms Forson had no intention of bringing Bullet’s reputation into disrepute.
Read Full Statement below
RE: REQUEST TO RETRACT PUBLICATION OF DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS MADE AGAINST RICKY NANA AGYEMAN AND TO RENDER AN UNQUALIFIED APOLOGY
Dear Sir / Madam,
We confirm receipt of your email today Tuesday 4th November 2019, from your firm LawPlus on behalf of your client Mr Ricky Nana Agyeman known in showbiz as “Bullet’ requesting retraction and apology from Miss Gloria Forson who represents by the stage name “Ms Forson” and happens to be an artist under the Black Avenue Muzik record label.
We write on behalf of Ms.Forson in the absence of our CEO who isn’t in the country at the moment and after briefly conferring with our legal team.
Firstly these accusations levelled against Ms Forson aren’t founded on her exact wordings in these interviews and her intentions aren’t to defame ‘Bullet’.
We, however, attach copies of her interview with ZionFelix where she duly stated that ‘Bullet advised her against being married and being in the music industry at the same time. She, however, ended her relationship with her ex for her own reasons.
She also blatantly stated in the interview with blogger ‘Sammy Kay’ that Bullet was the writer of the songs and that she had no rights to these songs. She only contributed little parts of the songs and recorded them as a vocalist/artist when she worked with Rufftown Records.
We, however, want to state categorically that statements made by Ms. Forson had and has no malicious intentions as made believed by some parts of the media and unfortunate if it’s regarded as defamatory.
Secondly, Ms Forson retracts and duly apologizes to Mr.Ricky Nana Agyeman “Bullet” if any part of her statements in the interviews granted by the following media platforms. Okay Fm, www.ZionFelix.com and Sammykay Online Media on the 31st of October 2019, has caused him inconveniences in any way.
Ms Forson is a young up and coming act and would not want to engage in any battles with other entertainment industry persons especially not with ‘Bullet’, someone she looks up to.
Black Avenue Muzik
(Artist Relations, P.R)
- Ms Forson should shut up, I clothed and fed her – Angry Bullet fires
- Bullet gave the songs we wrote together to Wendy Shay – Ms Forson
- I was childish for divorcing my husband 4 months after marriage – Ms Forson
- Bullet forced me to divorce my husband 4 months after we married – Ms Forson
- Ahkan’s frequent trips to America collapsed Ruff N Smooth – Bullet
- I’m better than Wendy Shay and Fantana – Ms Forson challenges
- Shatta Wale’s words to Wendy Shay after she shamed critics with new Jeep
- Wendy Shay’s interview edited to gain traffic – Bullet
- Fresh revelations over Ebony’s death
- Bullet accused of stealing songs for Wendy Shay
- Bullet doesn’t answer my calls – Kelvynboy
- BEEF ALERT: Bullet blasts Kelvynboy after he snubbed Wendy Shay
- Wendy Shay’s music goes through research and consultation before it’s released – Bullet
- Factors responsible for Wendy Shay’s success revealed
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires