Emil Wood popularly known as Nana Tornado who is also a former best friend of Afia Schwarzenegger has openly revealed that he rejects his actions towards Lawrence Abrokwah the ex-husband of the controversial comedienne.
According to Nana Tornado in an interview with Zion Felix explained that though he has never met with Afia Schwar ex-husband but he was able to insult him for head to toe when he(Abrokwah) had issues with his then-best friend(Afia).
Nana Tornado during the interview revealed that because of that he is now scared of passing by Abrokwah’s house or meet him in public because he knows for sure that Abrokwah would beat him.
The actor also during the interview mentioned that there are a lot of things that she has done for Afia Schwarzenegger just as a form of support but wouldn’t like to talk about it.
Watch the interview below:
- I pimp myself too when necessary – Nana Tornado
- Kumawood is dead; there’s nothing like acting in Ghana now – Tornado
- ‘God’s time is the best’ reason why Ghanaians youth are poor – Nana Tornado
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson