Fantana without hesitation and coyness has blatantly stated her undying attraction to sportsmen.
However, it is not just any fitness enthusiast that the twenty-two-year Ghanaian singer has a soft spot for. Preferably for Fantana, a footballer who is playing for an affluent football club can easily sneak his way into her heart.
The “And So What” singer candidly explained that she loves the physique and fabulous lifestyle of footballers and the best way to identify the rich ones, is by knowing the clubs that they play for.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
However, it’s not known if she’s already found one of such footballers or if she’s still searching
Fantana candidly made her choice of a man known when she met Ghanaian blogger, Nkonkonsa, in town and was asked why she once said that she’s only got an eye for footballers.
Watch the video below for Fantana’s response;
- VIDEO: Danny Beatz – Don’t Let Me Fall ft Fantana & Freda Rhymz
- Fantana jams to Wendy Shay’s latest song
- My mother wants to be an MP but I’m not a registered voter – Fantana
- Settle your beef peacefully – Kwami Eugene advises Wendy Shay, Fantana
- Who’s Fantana? she’s a nonentity, my younger sister is even better than her – Epixode fumes
- People are just jealous of her wealth – Fantana debunks scam claims against her mother
- Don’t enhance your body because of a man – Fantana advice
- Fantana replies critics who accuse her of big mouth and teeth
- I’m better than Wendy Shay and Fantana – Ms Forson challenges
- Wendy Shay vs Fantana beef: Watch how they were forced to hug
- I can’t date a poor guy – Fantana
- Fantana speaks on how she handles internet trolls
- I’m from a rich home so I don’t date men like Shatta Bundle – Fantana
- Fantana is now learning how to cook – Wendy Shay
- I can’t cook but trust me for your bedroom extreme happiness – Fantana to her male admirers
- I love guys who can cook because I can’t cook – Fantana
- Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Talent Are Still Questioned
- 4 Ghanaian celebrities whose parents are politicians
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans