Sports Broadcaster, Kwabena Yeboah says he is not prepared for the presidency at the Ghana Football Association.
Several platforms have revealed that the SWAG manager has been delegated to assume control over the organization of the Ghana Football Association after its President resigned following Anas’ recent work that uncovered the acts of corruption in Ghana’s football.
Responding to news of his rumoured appointment, Kwabena Yeboah said he is not prepared to deal with the top job at the FA.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He said: “I have heard news going round that I’ve been appointed the new FA President. I have had lots of calls in that regard.”
“It’s not something I want to do. We have different roles to play. You do not necessarily have to be the FA President to serve your nation within the footballing context.”
He told Accra-based Ezzy FM that ”There are personalities I believe, who can do it. Kudjoe Fianoo, the now GHALCA President, for me is very very efficient. George Afriyie is there he can do it.
”If they go outside the clubs, personalities like Herbert Mensah can easily do it but I do not think I’m ready for that job.”
- It was $40k refund not $65k bribe – Nyantakyi set to challenge Anas
- Introduce term limits for GFA President – Jawula
- Globacom Ghana pays $900,000 arbitration settlement
- LIVESTREAMING: GFA Presidential elections
- GFA forges ahead with elections today despite injunction threat
- SWAG President calls on younger generations to learn with humility
- GFA Elections: RFA Chairmen election takes place today
- Kwabena Yeboah, Maurice Quansah maintain Position as SWAG elects new Executives
- Disqualified GFA Presidential candidates threaten CAS action, elections could be postponed
- GFA Elctions: Vetting committee to begin sitting on Thursday
- 2019 GFA Elections: NC opens nominations; Check nomination fees and procedures
- Anas’ Tiger Eye PI Is A Criminal And Terrorist Organisation – Kwesi Nyantakyi Speaks
- SHOCKING: NAM1’s Zylofon Cash’s $10 million Premier League Sponsorship Contract Missing At GFA Headquarters
- PHOTOS: Anas dedicates international award for Number 12 expose’ to murdered Ahmed
- “Anas Demanded $150,000 From Me” – Kwesi Nyantakyi ‘exposes’ Anas in a 9 – Page statement
- Anas-Nyantakyi ‘scammers’ paid Prez. Akufo Addo $1M – Reports
- Anas exposé: GFA’s Kweku Eyiah, others to meet Gov’t over ‘crisis’
- Number 12: GFA’s Saani Daara accepts money to influence Black Stars selection
- Gov’t should have say in choice of GFA President – Kwabena Agyapong
- Kwesi Nyantakyi remains our President – GFA