Ghanaian actress, Benedicta Gafah has declared her stance on plastic surgery.
Benedicta who denied touching her buttocks through surgery said she is not against plastic surgery.
She, however, emphasized her unwillingness to engage in such a practice.
“When I began my movie career, I heard a lot of rumours that I have enhanced my buttocks but it is not true. I was having a lot of weight at that time. Now I have slimmed down and I take very good care of my body. A lot of changes do occur in the body when you are growing,” she told a group of women at the ‘Ladies of Solution Prayer Conference 2019’ with Prophet Albert Asihene Arjarquah and Mrs Asihene Arjarquah of Assemblies of God Church in Koforidua in a video obtained by zionfelix.net.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The beautiful actress averred the necessity of her decision to lose some weight.
“My waist grows bigger when I put on weight so I had to advise myself,” said Benedicta Gafah.
Benedicta stated she always laugh whenever she hears about the allegations of her doing plastic surgery.
She disclosed that there are people in the industry who have great body features naturally.
- I’ve not done surgery on my butt – Benedicta Gafah
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race