Screen goddess and Social media influencer, Efia Odo in an interview with Sammy Kay on the Go online show has disclosed that she is not religious, not a Christan but believes in God.
When asked about whether she believes in Jesus Christ, she stated, “I believe in God and don’t dissect my God”.
She emphasized on the attributes of God and indicated that her belief in the spiritual connection of God, but that notwithstanding, she claims she doesn’t believe in having to be in church and anything that has to do with religion.
Her justification for her statement is that, God is spiritual and Religion is man-made. Efia went ahead to say the Bible is not her guideline to life even though it’s a guideline for Christians.
She emphatically stated during the interview that “I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible”.
The SM diva in her vociferous self as usual, made some interesting statement, and sighted some analogy to back up her pronouncements.
As rightly captured by SIGMUND FREUD, The Future of an Illusion, “Religion is a system of wishful illusions together with a disavowal of reality, such as we find nowhere else but in a state of blissful hallucinatory confusion. Religion’s eleventh commandment is “Thou shalt not question.”
- VIDEO: Efia Odo Stars In Kwesi Arthur’s “Nobody” Featuring Mr Eazi
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Ghanaian celebrities who use Uber
- Do you know of any Afia, Afua or Efua? Then see why they are so influential, powerful and successful
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Not On Facebook
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah