Controversial musician, Wanlov the Kubolor, wishes he could walk around naked and freely like people who are mentally challenged.
According to him, he really admires people who mentally challenged because of that and wished, he could live like them.
“Naked is nice,” he told Mamavi Owusu-Aboagye in an interview on the Cosmopolitan Mix on Joy FM.
He said, “I’m jealous of mad people.”
When Mamavi asked, “Wished you could do that?” Wanlov responded, “yeah…”
“I don’t see nakedness as anything because I’m very jealous of the so-called mad people walking on the streets that are fully naked…,” Wanlov added
He, however, indicated he may not be lucky as the mentally challenged because the police “will probably take me, give me a case or something so that’s the thing. I can’t bath with the gutter water [water from the sewage] and stuff but if I could, I would be naked right now.
In 2012, Wanlov the Kubolor stunned television viewers when accepted a challenge by Delay on the Delay Show to expose his vital parts.
He was quizzed by Delay how true some of the myths about him were – especially the one relating to him not wearing panties in public.
To prove that he does not wear panties, Wanlov stood up and showed his manhood on camera.
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists
- VIDEO: Danny Beatz – Don’t Let Me Fall ft Fantana & Freda Rhymz
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Only fools buy data just to insult and create rivalry between artistes – Kwaw Kese