BBNaija star, Vee, has applauded Ghanaians for upholding the African culture in the country at all times.
The BBNaija star and her boyfriend, Neo, arrived in the country a few moments ago. As part of plans to make their arrival a memorable one, fans showed up at the airport to welcome them and some dancers also displayed the traditional dance to initiate them into the country.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Sharing her opinion of the country a few moments after she arrived, Vee mentioned that the country loves their culture and flaunts it at all times. Vee mentioned that she sees Ghanaians are very passionate about their way of life.
“I feel like I’m ina REAL African country. Ghana just oozes of culture. It’s so passionate”.
In an earlier post, Vee also stated that Ghanaians are the most welcoming people she has ever met and she couldn’t help but smile when she saw all her fans.
See the post below;
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- “Free Yourself Jealousy And Tell Me I’m Cute”- Vee Tells Her Critics
- “I Will Tell My Daddy”- Vee Reacts As Neo Teases Her On Social Media
- “Carry The Show Go House It’s Yours” – Neo Reacts To Erica’s Slayed Look For The 14th Headies
- Vee Flaunts Her Tattoos In New Photos
- ‘I Am Sweating’ – BBNaija’s Vee Reacts To Neo’s Role As A Lover Boy In A Movie
- Heartwarming Moment BBNaija’s Vee Met Her Idol, Naomi Campbell (Video)
- Neo Replies Vee After She Said Bone Straight And Jesus Are The Answers To Her Problems
- Vee Shares No Make-Up Photos And She Looks Super Cute
- “Jesus And Bone Straight Is The Answer To My Problems” – BBNaija’s Vee Laments
- “If You See How I’m Sweating Ehn”- Vee Reacts To Neo’s Kissing Scenes In His New Movie
- “Neo Didnt Say A Word In The Movie, Only Kissing And Touching” – Vee Cries Out Over Neo’s Scenes In New Movie
- “Release Yourself From The Bondage Of Clout For One Day”- BBNaija’s Vee Fires Ka3na After Her EndSARS Tweet
- BBNaija Star, Vee Reveals, She Learned Her Thick Skin Attitude From Her Father
- Vee Shares Cute Family Photos To Celebrate Her Father’s Birthday
- “Fresh Guy Vibes” – Neo Reacts To His Girlfriend, Vee’s Birthday Post To Her Dad
- BBNaija’s Vee Nails It In These New Photos
- BBNaija: Vee Announces Plans Of Going Back To London
- “I Need A Real Break” – Vee Laments
- BBNaija’s Vee Celebrates 400K Followers On Twitter
- “Ghanaians Are The Most Welcoming People Ever” – BBNaija Vee
- BBNaija: Vee Expresses Her Love For Ghanaians Over The Warm Welcome Given To Her And Neo On Their Visit
- “Finally Left Naija For The First Time”- Neo Expresses Gratitude To God After Arriving In Ghana
- “I Plan To Marry Neo”- Vee
- “Never Force A Friendship Or A Relationship”- Vee Advises Fans
- Check Vee’s Priceless Reaction After Johnny Drille Hinted On A Music Collaboration With Her
- “Protect Your Energy”- BBNaija’s Vee Advises Fans
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na