Ghanaian Rapper, Nii Addo Quaynor, better known by his stage name Tinny, has disclosed on Rainbow Radio 87.5Fm he is ever ready to be in cleric when the divine call comes from God.
In an interview with the host of Highlife Paradise, Fiifi Pratt, the celebrated musician and rapper said he would waste no time should God call him to serve him in his vineyard.
Tinny said he would be happy and willing to serve God because no one on earth has regretted obeying the call of God.
The call to serve God as a pastor or a reverend is one that brings happiness to the individual so I would be willing to heed to God’s call when the time comes, he proudly stated.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
‘’Musicians who have become pastors are doing well and so if I receive that call, I will gladly accept this call,’’ he added.
However, the musician says he would be grateful to enjoy more life on earth but would no say should God call him to eternal rest.
He expressed gratitude to God because he was not lacking.
Tinny said his musical career was on course and was preparing to launch his latest song titled ‘Kojo Besia’.
When asked the rationale behind the son he said, if you are a man who behaves or thinks like a woman, then you are a ‘Kojo Besia’ because must be ugly and have a fearful face’’.
- My all time best rapper is Tinny – Edem
- Tinny outdoors Barzini
- At your age you still live in your mother’s house with your 5 kids – Kwaw Kese fires Tinny
- Tinny threatens to kill Kwaw Kese’s career
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana