Actor cum musician, Frank Naro has strongly cautioned Ghanaian presenters.
Frank said he won’t spare anyone who cannot help him to progress as far as his music career is concerned.
Speaking in an interview on TV Africa, which was monitored by zionfelix.net, the musician revealed that he will curse any presenter who fails to play his song.
The ‘Do Me’ composer admitted that promoting a song is not an easy task—so all presenters and promoters should help him.
He posited that getting a hit song sometimes requires a vigorous promotion so he will curse presenters who will fail to play his songs after he has sent the songs to them.
Frank Naro added that many young Ghanaians are venturing into music—so it is making the field very competitive.
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists
- VIDEO: Danny Beatz – Don’t Let Me Fall ft Fantana & Freda Rhymz
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Only fools buy data just to insult and create rivalry between artistes – Kwaw Kese