Award-winning Ghanaian rapper Kofi Kinaata has hinted of plans to tie the knot soon.
Speaking in an exclusive interview with Fiifi Pratt on Highlife Paradise on Rainbow Radio 87.5Fm, he said he will get married soon.
When asked if he was dating he answered in the affirmative saying, “I have a serious fiancee, and very soon, I will tie the knot”.
Kofi Kinaata has successfully released his latest hit track ‘THINGS FALL APART’.
The song is already enjoying massive airplay on top morning shows and radio programmes across the country.
The song was released After he successfully released ‘ADAM AND EVE’, another hit track.
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Kofi Kinataa thrills crowd ‘Things Fall Apart’ performance
- Not even Jay Z is beyond Payola – Kofi Kinaata denies ‘no payment’ claims
- I have grown beyond paying payola – Kofi Kinaata
- Kofi Kinaata, Kuami Eugene, Dope Nation, others billed for #D2R2019
- Songwriter of the Year Award will be bonus for me – Kofi Kinaata
- Rex Omar’s claim that I am not a songwriter was his personal opinion – Kinaata
- Blogger describes Kofi Kinaata as a preacher and not a musician
- Enough thinking does not go into songs produced lately – Kofi Kinaata
- Kofi Kinaata dejected over death of kidnapped Takoradi girls
- NEW MUSIC: Don Kweli featuring Kofi Kinaata – Happy Life (Prod by Willisbeat)
- Before signing to High Grade family, I was doing music for fun – Kofi Kinaata
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo