Nigsrian crossdresser cum brand influencer, Bobrisky, has warned women who main attitude to break into the relationship of other women and snatch their men.
Bobrisky has warned women of what will happen if they break another woman’s home. The controversial social media celebrity has been furious following Rosy Meurer snatching Tonto Dikeh’s husband, Olakunle Churchill.
The crossdresser wrote: “If you break another woman homes, just to make her hurt, don’t worry your own cane is hidden too. Sooner or later someone else will snatch the man from u.”
Bobrisky added: “Simple! Men that can disgrace you.”
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
This comes after Olakunle Churchill, who was married to Bobrisky’s friend Tonto Dikeh, announced that he’s married to Rosy Meurer, the lady accused of being responsible for the breakdown of the couple’s marriage.
Bobrisky also threw shade at Rosy Meurer by making reference to her claim in an interview she granted years ago that Churchill is like a brother to her.
”From my brother to my boss, from boss to Mrs,” Bobrisky wrote. Bobrisky then warned women to stay away from friends who call their husbands “my brother”.
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- Fan Who Was Allegedly Beaten For Tattooing Bobrisky At Her Back Gets Compensation From The Crossdresser
- ‘No Be Me Go Dance With Your Product’ – Tonto Dikeh Subtly Shades Bobrisky
- Poverty Birthed The Likes Of Bobrisky And James Brown – Media Personality Destiny Amaka
- ”Keep Winning”- Bobrisky Declares His Support For Tonto Dikeh
- VIDEO: Bobrisky Shakes His Artificial ‘Back Assets’ For The Cameras
- Anumba Gift, The Fan Who Tattooed Bobrisky’s Face On Her Back Lands An Endorsement Deal
- NCAC Director, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, Tells Bobrisky To Exit Nigeria If He Wishes To Continue The LGBT Life
- 4 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Fans Honors With Tattoos (Photos)
- “Helping People From The Street Is Never My Problem” – Bobrisky Brags
- “Depression Is Real” – Bobrisky Drags BBNaija’s Ka3na Again For Rejecting Tattoo Fan
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- “For Better For Worse”- Zlatan Says As He Tattoos His Baby Mama’s Name On His Body
- BBNaija’s Erica Reacts After Beyonce Gifts SA Comedian, Elsa Majimbo Ivy Park Box