When a certain Prophet Benjamin Opoku Agyemang, popularly known as ‘Arch Prophet’ dropped some wild allegations about the ‘mysterious’ death of Rev. Obofuor’s first two children, Ghanaians went haywire and tagged Rev. Obofuor as an occultist. It was as though it was the first time that a parent had lost his children.
Rev. Obofuor is famed for his unorthodox methods of preaching. He doesn’t mind dancing to ‘secular music’ during his sermons, but won’t you and I be hypocrites if we listen to these so-called ‘secular’ music yet behave as if this same secular music is evil all because it is played in the church? Anyway, even without verifying the ‘Arch Prophet’s’ claims about the death of Rev. Obofuor’s children, Ghanaians went ahead to attack Rev. Obofuor, insisting that he is evil. Someone lost a child and no mourned or sympathised with him but rather accused him of using the son for sacrifices just because of his wealth.
This week, Daniel Duncan Williams, the son of Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams went berserk on social media as he released ‘exposés’ of his dad and some x-rated videos. But for the Archbishop, the narrative was different, and even became more pronounced after the Archbishop’s revelation that his son was suffering from a disorder and that his outbursts were as a result of a relapse.
A painful reminder; we all sympathized with Rev. Eastwood Anaba when he lost all of his children in a ghastly accident but would we have done the same if they were children of a Twi-speaking Pastor?
Why do we measure the English-speaking pastors with a unit of measurement different from that which is used to measure the Twi-speaking pastors? But come to think of it, there are English speaking pastors who are also money-centred thus, sell anointing oil and other items at exorbitant prices. What is the guarantee that the miracles performed by these English-speaking pastors are not fake?
Is Duncan-Williams not far richer than Rev. Obofour? Does speaking English bar a pastor from using a son for occultism?
I feel worried for Duncan-Williams and what he is currently going through and it is my prayer that God guides him and heal his son. I am worried not because he speaks English or conducts himself differently from Rev. Obofour, it’s because he’s human.
Why do we not scrutinize the English-speaking pastors as much as we do to the Twi-speaking pastors? Would the narrative have been different if Rev. Obofour’s son was the one diagnosed with a mental disorder? Definitely Rev. Obofour would have been accused of using the son for rituals.
Let’s stop being hypocrites.
- Can Archbishop Duncan Williams lead his followers to Christ? A look at his son’s ungodly lifestyle
- VIDEO: Former Occult Grand-master Reveals Why Prophet Opambour Cannot Travel Abroad
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Ghanaian pastors who have given atheists reasons to mock Christians
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- A Sad Fathers’ Day: Celebrities Who Have Lost Their Kids To Death
- List of popular persons Rev. Obofour has gifted cars
- How ‘Apraku My Daughter’s’ death has exposed Rev. Obofuor
- Mastermind: How Rev. Obofuor Tactically Silenced Kennedy Agyapong
- 5 Reasons why Ghanaians can’t stop loving Rev. Obofuor despite controversies
- 10 Ghanaian Pastors who are genuine despite controversies
- Why I blame Reverend Obofour for the death of Apraku My Daughter
- Rev. Obofour invokes generational curse on the editor who doctored his blasphemous viral footage
- Blast Rev. Obofour More Until He Delivers You From Idol Worship To Christianity – Nana Konadu Berima Tweneboa Kodua To Nana Agradaa
- ‘I was in the spiritual realm’ – Rev. Obofour tells Police
- Pressure mounts on IGP to arrest Rev Obofour over ‘wee’ miracle
- First wife, two children of Rev. Obofour died mysteriously – Reports
- Rev Obofour was a fetish priest at Mamponteng – Nana Agradaa
- Rev. Obofour shows crazy moves in church with Kwaw Kese’s ‘Dondo’ song
- Stonebwoy and Blakk Cedi spotted at Rev Obofour’s wife birthday party
- Rev Obofour’s old friend exposed for using semen for rituals
- Abuse Of “AKWANKEYERE” In Our Churches – The Case of Bohye, Obofour & Owonta Nana; A twist of lies, loyalty and integrity
- Rev. Obofour sprays GHC20,000 on newly wedded police couple
- Rev. Obofour pays fines to set over 50 prisoners free
- VIDEO: Rev Obofour’s Jnr pastor apologizes to Bohye for lying against him
- Obofour’s wife shows off new Land Cruiser with ‘fake registration’?
- Papa Shee spiritually attacks Obinim and Obofour; prays for the collapse of their churches
- Rev Obofour went to beg Michy on my behalf but she didn’t mind us – Shatta Wale
- The Bible Didn’t Say We Should Apply ‘Abeyifo Nku’ – KODA Jabs Rev. Obofuor