Multiple award-winning actress, Martha Ankomah chooses to live a social media life that would attract brands for ambassadorial deals over sharing of nudity.
She made this known on the latest episode of Kisa Gbekle’s “Business of Entertainment” show on GHOne TV.
According to Martha, she isn’t perfect but wouldn’t succumb to using her naked photos to drive engagement for her social media accounts.
She told Kisa: “I have my flaws but I wouldn’t wake up in the morning and post a picture of my naked self.” She asked: “What am I teaching the people following me?”
The 38-year-old actress who is a brand ambassador for GTP revealed that social media is giving people a lot of pressure they can’t handle.
She advised that one needs to live a life that would attract ambassadorial deals.
Listen, social media is putting a lot of pressure on people’s minds and is making go wayward. It’s making people take some drastic decisions.”
“Companies would want to associate themselves with good brands. Ask yourself, do I deserve to be a brand ambassador?”
Watch the interview below;
- Make wise investments rather than doing ‘butt’ surgeries – Martha Ankomah to ladies
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor
- Ghanaians too quick to judge – Victoria Lebene
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media