Ghanaian veteran Kumawood actor, Kofi Adu popularly known as Agya Koo has reiterated his point to revive the ailing movie industry.
According to the comic actor, he is here to stay and also try his best to ensure that the Ghana Movie Industry is back on its feet.
“It has been almost six years that I have been absent from the movie industry but I am back. To make the industry work again, we must all work hard and be united.
I am back for good and I know there are many forces that are working hard to tarnish my reputation so I don’t act anymore but it won’t work.
I know very soon the truth will prevail and I also won’t pay attention to anyone. My main focus is to make the movie industry work again”.
- Agya Koo, Matilda Asare, others have chopped our NPP cash – Angry Agenda 57 member cries
- I won’t fall into any producer’s trap again, I am back for good – Agya Koo
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor