Ayisha Modi has issued a stern warning to popular Ghanaian fetish priestess, Nana Agradaa.
Her warning follows allegations that Nana Agradaa has for some time now been badmouthing Rev Obofour.
Reacting to such, Ayisha stated that she will force Agradaa to stop spewing lies about her godfather (Obofuor).
She stressed that no one will hurt any of her family members and get away with it.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“I swear with God who made me, I won’t take any sh*t from anyone. No one hurt any of my families and get away with it. Mark it anywhere. I, Ayisha Modi will let you stop mentioning Rev Obofour’s name. One thing most people don’t know about me is my background. Agrada, ask those bodyguards of yours they will tell you that the land where you sit your nonsense self to disrespect my family belongs to us. You f*ck with my ppl I swear I will show u that u are a nobody,” she wrote on Instagram.
The Nana Agradaa, Obofuor and Aisha Modi traingle
It can be recalled that the CEO of Thunder TV took to her ‘Talking Point’ show to raise some damning allegations about the leader and founder of Anointed Palace Chapel.
Obofour in a bid to respond also clapped back, warning her to apologize else she will take legal actions against her.
- 10 Ghanaian pastors who were popular but have gone missing in ministry
- Mastermind: How Rev. Obofuor Tactically Silenced Kennedy Agyapong
- VIDEO: Fetish Priest Nana Agradaa Rearrested For Defaming Reverend Obofour After Being Granted Ghc500,000 Bail
- VIDEO: It’s A Straight Banger! Sarkodie Finally Drops New Song Titled ‘No Fugazy’
- VIDEO: Akuapem Poloo Dragged To Nsawam Prisons Despite Ghc80,000 Bail
- VIDEO: ‘Everything Is Fine By God’s Grace’ – Nana Agradaa Snubs Her Dwarves And Thanks God After Her Release From BNI Cells
- ‘Why allow unauthorized stations to operate, are you serious?’ – Man Godee fumes at NCA
- VIDEO: The Pig Is Crying – Mona Gucci Subtly Shades Afia Schwar For Being Bitter Over Akuapem Poloo’s Release
- PHOTOS: Sarkodie Flaunts Original Rolex Wristwatch After Medikal Was Busted For Flaunting A Fake One
- A Video Of Nana Agradaa Crying Like A Baby Inside The BNI Cells Goes Viral
- Shatta Wale Looking Skinny And Malnourished In A New Photo Raise Concerns About His Health – A Fan Says He Needs To Hit The Gym
- A Photo Of Sad-looking Nana Agradaa In Handcuffs Pops Up Online – Her Dwarves Have Left Her To Face The Law
- PHOTOS: Stephanie Okereke And Her Husband Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary
- VIDEO: Nana Agradaa To Be Freed If The People She’s Allegedly Defrauded Do Not Report To The National Security
- Ursula Owusu Confirms The Arrest Of Fetish Priest, Nana Agradaa And Narrates How She Was Arrested By National Security
- Finally! Sarkodie Is Releasing A New Song Tomorrow Probably Off His “No Pressure” Album
- Social media users react to news of Akuapem Poloo’s GH¢80,000 bail
- JUST IN: Akuapem Poloo Granted Bail
- JUST IN: Excessively-bleached Fetish Priest, Nana Agradaa, Arrested With Two Of Her TV Stations Shut Down
- Rev Obofuor dedicates ‘Ashawo’ song to Nana Agradaa
- Rev. Obofour angrily responds to Nana Agradaa’s allegations
- VIDEO: A Tall List Of Male Pastors Prophet Opambour Has Allegedly Slept With Drops
- Blast Rev. Obofour More Until He Delivers You From Idol Worship To Christianity – Nana Konadu Berima Tweneboa Kodua To Nana Agradaa
- SHOCKING AUDIO: ‘Nana Agraada’s son is a Gay and Cocaine addict’- Auntie Bee reveals
- VIDEO: ‘Stop Bleaching Rev Obofuor’- Nana Agradaa’s boys fume
- Nana Agradaa confirms 80% of her clients are Christians
- I’ll never allow my daughter to become a fetish priestess – Nana Agradaa
- Rev Obofour was a fetish priest at Mamponteng – Nana Agradaa