Leader and founder of the Christ True Word of God Ministry Rev. Kwaku Mensah Otabil has predicted the upcoming Ghana Football Association presidential elections will be won be the executive chairman of Dream Football Club Kurt E.S Okraku.
This he confirms was revealed to him by God in the spiritual realm with the tough talking George Afriyie coming a distant second.
“In the spiritual realm,God has revealed to me that Kurt Edwin Simon Okraku will win the GFA Presidential elections on 25th October,2019”
“George Afriyie was second with the other Aspirants following him”he told Ashh Fm in Kumasi.
The prophet has given further credence to his revelation by saying he will quit mounting the pulpit and doing the work of God should his prophesy fall short.
“I will quit doing the work of God if Kurt Edwin Simon Okraku doesn’t win the GFA Presidential elections”
He further stressed that all other aspirants making a lot of noise and talking tough will weep on the day of the elections.
“Those talking will weep after the elections because as it stands now,Kurt Okraku is leading the race in the spiritual realm and it will come to reality”
“I know George Afriyie personally but I don’t know Kurt Okraku or any other candidate vying for the GFA Presidential seat but that is what God has revealed to me”
“I will feel very disappointed and betrayed by God and will close down my church if this revelations fails” he vowed.
- Ghanaian pastors who have given atheists reasons to mock Christians
- Nyantakyi is my favorite FA boss – Kurt Okraku
- Prophet Otabil won’t close down church after Kurt Okraku victory
- ‘Defeated’ George Afriyie shows great sportsmanship by congratulating Kurt Okraku on GFA election triumph
- NPP has reduced Otabil to a GHC620m ‘chop chop’ overseer – Adongo
- Mensa Otabil, 47 others put before court
- Karim Zito backs Kurt Okraku for GFA Presidential seat
- GFA presidential aspirant Kurt Okraku launches ‘Game Changer’ manifesto
- VIDEO: Popular Kumawood Actor Insults Ghanaian Christians?