It’s for a fact that Reveloe’s breakup with Efia Odo really had a great impact on the latter emotionally and psychologically.
It was quite clear that Efia Odo gave her all when she entered into the relationship with Reveloe and things just didn’t go as she expected. We remember vividly that when the breakup rumors started, she came out to deny them and even went ahead to use abusive words on all those who spoke about it in one way or the other.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
It was a tough one for her at the moment of the breakup because several people warned her about the guy when she was out there posting photos and videos of him of which she never paid heed to.
In a most recent post by Efia Odo where she asked fans to ask her questions anonymously, one person asked her if she still loves Reveloe her ex boyfriend and to our surprise, Efia had this to say:
Here’s a screenshot of the post below:
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Efia Odo finds new love, promises to spoil the man
- I’ll rather pray for wisdom – Efia Odo tells fan who asked her to pray for husband
- I’m saving to buy a private jet – Efia Odo
- Efia Odo teaches ladies on how to shave their pubic hair
- I never had threesome with Shatta Wale and late Junior US – Efia Odo
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race