Actress Yvonne Okoro has debunked reports suggesting that she lost several relationships because she made them public.
Yvonne Okoro in an interview with Nana Ama Mcbrown said broadcasting her relationship as she had done in the past has not helped her so she had learnt a lesson to “zip her mouth” this time around.
She noted also that society frowns on and brands women who happen to have had more boyfriends as bad people without even knowing what happens in the relationship which leads to the breakup.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“On the other hand, society does not see anything wrong with a man who has more relationships, they are viewed as champions while we (women) are called names so I am zipping my mouth now,” Yvonne said.
But in a tweet, she mentioned that she never said her relationships went sour because she made them public.
She said “I dont let things bother me..but this is nonsense..When and where did i say i have been dumped by several men because i made my relationships public??I respect what you do.We need each other,But with all due respect..STOP WITH THE FAKE NEWS”.
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown finally confirms she is expecting twins?
- SCREENSHOT: Fans Rain Insults On Becca For Unfollowing Everyone On Instagram Except Her Husband
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Wondering how Nana Ama McBrown gets money to buy the expensive cars? Here are her sources of income
- Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before getting a child
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Nana Ama McBrown reveals how she encountered fake pastors because of childlessness
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- Nana Ama McBrown celebrates husband’s birthday with celebrities