Wife of comic Kumawood actor born Stephen Yaw Mawunyo but popularly known in the entertainment industry as Oteele, Gifty has finally opened up about the build-up to her marriage to the actor.
According to the wife of the actor who is also a makeup artiste, some people who got wind of her relationship to Oteele asked her to break up with him because of his size and look for her size.
She continued that the pressures were not coming from her family but rather some of her friends that she had gone to tell them of her relationship and marriage plans.
comments from her friends push her away because she had seen some great potentials in the plus-size actor.
Watch the interview below:
She ended that she hasn’t regretted getting married to the actor.
The two tied the knot in a colorful ceremony held in Asante Akyem Agogo in the Ashanti Region some few months ago.
- I knew my husband was a ‘fool’ before marrying him – Oteele’s wife
- Dumelo’s wife calls fan a ‘witch’ over wedding photo with her in-laws
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor