Many people hold the erroneous impression that celebrities especially actors and actresses in Ghana were born rich and never struggled to attain their present status.
The story of one of Kumasi-based finest actors, Bishop Bernard Nyarko changes this narrative as he at a point became homeless and at point shared the same bed with dead bodies just to see the next day with the hope of a change.
He disclosed that after leaving the home of his mother at Parkoso, he literally became a street dweller moving from one corner of the street to the other until he met this friend who was into dressing corpse for burial.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“That was the job he was into so when he goes to dress the bodies I share the bed somehow with the corpse just to have some rest and begin the next day. That was the situation I found myself just because I helped a brother who later turned to be and enemy and pitched me against my biological mother”, he revealed in an interview MyNewsGh.com monitored.
Bishop Bernard Nyarko who was almost in tears at a point in the interview, said all these never distracted him from pursuing his dream few years after refusing to stay with his family in London because he believed his destiny was tied to Ghana.
“Some persons I called friends did not even want to accommodate me but this friend who was into dressing corpse offered this assistance which I accepted because I had no one to look up to”, he added.
- A lot of fake prophets will die this year – Bishop Bernard Nyarko
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghana leads Nigeria in 2020 Celebrity deaths by 11 to 6
- Bishop Bernard Nyarko Award Nominations
- Kumawood Actor Bishop Bernard Nyarko Reported Dead
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet