African rap god, Sarkodie’s wife, Tracy Sarkcess wrapping up the year 2018 revealed how joyful she was when Sarkodie finally decided to tie the knot with her after a decade of waiting.
Tracy Sarkcess in an Instagram post said;
“A successful & heavenly New Year to everyone! A toast to being “a very busy person” in 2019 without others “wasting our time” and telling us if they will @titi_sarkcess
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
But on the real though, I am grateful for my family and everyone who made 2018 a success. Went into 2018 without actually knowing I will be walking down the aisle with my best friend, but we did! I made new friends, lost some, started new projects, and watched my daughter grow into a smart and beautiful girl. So as I enter into 2019, I pray and hope that it will be just as good or even better than 2018. May we have the strength and courage to embrace our highs and lows as a learning curve. And finally, in all things let LOVE (GOD) lead! Amen”.
One thing she revealed in her post was Sarkodie (her best friend) surprising her with a lavish white wedding in 2018 even though she never expected that big surprise.
Sarkodie and Tracy tied the knot lavishly somewhere in July 2018 and it was a big news in the Ghanaian entertainment industry.
- VIDEO: This Is How Sarkodie Celebrated Tracy’s Birthday
- Ghanaians Celebrate Sarkodie’s Wife, Tracy Sarkcess On Twitter
- Sarkodie’s Wife, Tracy Sarkcess Curses Ghanaian Bloggers
- SCREENSHOT: Sarkodie insults fan for saying he likes his daughter, Titi
- VIDEO: I ‘snatched’ Tracy from another guy – Sarkodie reveals
- VIDEO: Sarkodie’s 2-year-old daughter, Titi brilliantly gives directions to her house
- Sarkodie throws ‘punches’ at fake SarkNatives
- Comedian Waris still under fire despite apologising for ‘silly joke’ about Sarkodie’s daughter
- Tracy Sarkcess incurs the wrath of Ghanaians for commenting on Menzgold – BoG saga
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghanaian celebrities who lost contracts after shameful acts in public
- 4 times Tracy Sarkcess incurred the wrath of Ghanaians on Twitter
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit