It appears rapper Pope Skinny is yet to get over his feud with dancehall artiste Shatta Wale.
The one time best friends parted ways in March this year with both parties throwing shades and wild allegations against each other.
Six months after that friendship had gone sour, Pope Skinny has clarified that he did not offend Shatta Wale in any way.
During a performance in at Odwira Unlimited concert at Akropong in Eastern region, the rapper paused midway through act, to set the record straight.
The told the packed crowd that he really loves Shatta Wale.
“There can never be a friend like Pope Skinny in Shatta Wale’s life. I love my guy. I show am so much love,” he said.
Pope Skinny clarified that, “I never wrong am in any way. He just get problem with his brother and he knows that Pope Skinny is the one that will beg for that brother. So he say I for clear Pope Skinny.”
- I never wronged Shatta Wale – Pope Skinny
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Shatta Wale Dashes His ‘Most Popular Video’ Award To Stonebwoy And Promises Never To Beef With Him Anymore(Video)
- 4SyteTv Music Video Awards 2019: Shatta Wale bags 5 awards
- Stop pretending and make Ghana better – Shatta Wale tells Ghanaians
- When will Ghanaians rise against these greedy politicians? – Shatta Wale
- I know my name will fade off soon – Shatta Wale
- It’s a lie – Michy denies patching up with Shatta Wale
- I didn’t go to Sarkodie’s concert because he didn’t invite me – Shatta Wale
- I no longer post videos insulting anyone – Shatta Wale
- I’m working things out with Shatta Michy – Shatta Wale
- It’s all an act – Shatta Wale on controversies
- Shatta Wale has made me fearless – Wendy Shay
- Review of Shatta Wale’s Wonder Boy Album Concert with DreamLine
- My son’s music will be studied in universities soon – Shatta Wale’s mother
- Stop peddling falsehood – Shatta Wale warns bloggers
- Shatta Wale has never been my friend – Yaa Pono
- Shatta Wale escapes arrest warrant
- I can’t wish people what I don’t feel – Yaa Pono to Shatta Wale
- Shatta Wale launches ‘Wonder Boy’ album at 2019 Reign Concert
- Shatta Wale’s ‘Wonder Boy’ album, a mark of greatness
- 5 reasons Shatta Wale could not fill the Fantasy Dome at 2019 ‘Reign Concert’
- I didn’t wish Shatta Wale ‘Happy Birthday’ because he is not my friend – Yaa Pono
- Shatta Wale’s wish of showering fatherly love on his son finally granted
- These throwback photos of Shatta Wale as he turns 35 will put smiles on your face