Former BBNaija housemate, Kaisha Umaru, has expressed her gratitude to her mum for being there for her all the days of her life.
It is unknown what her mum has done for her this time but, in a post sighted on her Twitter page, she said, “I love my mom so much, I love you, mummy, I love you every day more and more”.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
It’s obvious Kaisha and her mum share some special bond as recently, her mother surprised with her a two and a half plot of land in Imo State. She did not only give her the gift but, she mentioned that her mother was willing to develop the land for her.
Kaisha is an adventurous young woman who considers herself a great team player who gets along with almost everyone. She rose to fame after she joined the BBNaija reality show.
See the post below;
- Check Out Kaisha’s Reaction When She Met Falz For The First Time
- BBNaija: Kaisha Replies A Fan Who Asked Her To Share Kiddwaya’s Picture Instead Of Hers
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- “For Better For Worse”- Zlatan Says As He Tattoos His Baby Mama’s Name On His Body
- BBNaija’s Erica Reacts After Beyonce Gifts SA Comedian, Elsa Majimbo Ivy Park Box
- ”God Can Change Your Life In A Second”- Regina Daniels Motivational Message To Her Fans
- BBNaija’s Tolanibaj Hints On Plans To Visit Ghana
- Banky W And Adesua Etomi Announces The Name Of Their Son
- Donald Trump Wishes Tiger Woods A Speedy Recovery After LA Crash (Photo)
- A Look At A Video Footage From Tiger Woods’ Accident
- BBNaija’s Lilo Defends Herself, Says She Did Not Misuse Her Opportunity On The Reality Show
- “My Head Deserves A Headie”- Falz Says As He Shares Lovely Photo Of Himself Receiving His Award
- ‘Headmaster Head’- Funke Akindele, Broda Shaggi, Vee and Others React As Falz Shares Fresh Bald Photos