Ghanaian actress Salma Mumin has disclosed that she has nothing against other actresses who sleep with movie producers and director for movie roles.
Over the years, it has been alleged that some of these Ghanaian celebrities who want to known or popular, exchange sex with the makers of films so they would be the main character in such movies.
But Salma who has been rumored to be in a relationship with Kofas media boss Kofi Asamoah who is a movie director revealed her delay in becoming famous was due to the fact that she didn’t want to sleep with anyone.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
In an exclusive interview with Attractive Mustapha, the sultry actress said: “I thank God that I never did any of those things, that is why it might have kept long for me to see stardom”.
Salma Mumin mentioned that she has had people in higher places propose love to her but mentioned that it was not in any way connected to the work she does.
She indicated that currently, she’s single and focusing on making her life better.
- ’m still waiting for ‘Mr. Right’ – Salma Mumin
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian celebrities you didn’t know are Muslims
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6