Actor Kwaku Manu has shockingly confessed that there have been many occasions he had intimate relationships with other women even though he was legally married.
According to the award-winning actor cum presenter, it is not easy for any man, whether rich or poor to be faithful to his wife, especially if the wife is one who does not stay at the same place with the husband in question.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Kwaku Manu emphasized that any man who will tell his wife that she is the only person he has ‘atopa’ with is a blatant liar. He stated that if about 100 men are arranged, one 1% of the total sum will be able to stay without cheating on their wives.
The ‘Aggressive Interview’ show host advised ladies to pray that the men they finally settle down with should be ones who respect ladies a lot. He added that if they don’t say such a prayer, they may end up with men who will cheat on them and still rub in in their faces but if they get men who respect them, they may cheat but do it in secret and even apologize when he is caught.
- Lil Win finally begs Kwaku Manu for forgiveness
- Only thing needed to fix movie industry is money – Kwaku Manu
- Evangelist Addai has used his wife for rituals – Kwaku Manu
- Yes, I agree with Kofi Asamoah 100%, whites have sense than blacks – Kwaku Manu
- Debt forces Kwaku Manu to close down his school
- Stop the agenda to make Kwaku Manu my enemy – Lilwin to journalists
- ‘Lilwin & I Are Not Friends Anymore’- Kwaku Manu Drops Bombshell
- Bloggers causing celebrities to live fake lifestyles – Kwaku Manu
- Kwaku Manu feeds the homeless & advises the youth
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown