Ghanaian actress and philanthropist, Fella Makafui has revealed a huge portion of her earnings goes into what she wears.
In a video obtained by Zionfelix.net, Fella boasted of she not repeating what she wears.
She disclosed that she mostly gives them out and buy different dresses often.
The YOLO actress admitted that her actions are influenced by what the public would say.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
She is afraid of being mocked for repeating clothes due to her popularity.
Fella Makafui gave a hint of how difficult it is to be a public figure—because of public pressure.
Fella added that she always put a limit to her movement due to the popularity she has amassed for herself.
Watch the video below.
- Fella Makafui has become arrogant and pompous – Actor
- Fella speaks after being hospitalised, says she is strong
- Fella Makafui appears hospitalised in new trending photo
- I don’t repeat what I wear – Fella Makafui brags
- Serwaa Amihere asks Strongman to apologize for insulting Fella Makafui
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- Adom FM’s Sister Sandy accuses Fella Makafui of trying to abort her pregnancy
- Medikal blasts Yolo producers for dropping Fella Makafui
- Fella Makafui’s biological father she wanted to sue is dead
- Photos: Did Fella Makafui & Medikal Get Married Today In Court?
- Fella Makafui drops unseen lovely photos to celebrate Medikal’s birthday
- Time heals, no regret – Fella Makafui says amid Medikal flaunting new girl
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie