Actress and Television personality, Nikki Samonas has denied the accusations by some social media users that she dates married.
In the heat of Moesha’s “national disgrace” on CNN, Nikki in a tweet said people should not always wash their dirty dresses in public.
This comment was met with replies and insults as usual from her followers and other twitter users. The dominating remark on the tweet was the accusation that Nikki Samonas dates married men and that one of her married “menfriends” bought her a house.
But reacting to the claims, Nikki said in an interview with Joy News that she doesn’t date married men but rather settle on rich boyfriends who can take care of her needs.
“I don’t know what they are talking about. I have always dated boyfriends who are wealthy and they are not sugar daddies” she said.
- Not ready to work in media now – Nikki Samonas
- I am not affiliated to any helpline – Actress Nikki Samonas cautions
- Never in my life will I date or marry a poor man – Nikki Samonas
- We’ll all go to Heaven; I’m not sure Hell is real – Nikki Samonas
- Why Medikal spared Nana Aba Anamoah but insulted Nikki Samonas revealed
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities Likely To Give Birth Before Marriage