Musician and Social Commentator, Kwame Asare Obeng popularly known as A Plus has described the Akufo-Addo-led government as a colossal failure.
The Social commentator who canvassed votes for the NPP in the 2016 general election says, the government has failed to live up to expectation.
“I campaigned for Nana Addo because I believed in him to deliver but I don’t anymore and let me tell you, there is no difference between NPP and NDC, they are all the same and that is why we need a deciding fraction in Ghana’s election come 2020,” he said on Accra based Neat FM.
A Plus played a vital role in the campaign for the New Patriotic Party in the 2016 general election.
He ‘exposed’ the National Democratic Congress (NDC) and their ‘corrupt’ activities on various media platforms all in the wake of making NPP a more appealing option for the voter.
Expressing his disappointment in the NPP government, A Plus said, there are a lot of incompetent people around the president that he needs to get rid of but unfortunately, he is not willing to do so because of reasons best known to him.
“Nana Addo needs to sack Ursula Owusu, Minister for Communication but he cannot, you know why, because if not for her, this PDS saga wouldn’t have happened. But Nana Addo sacked Dr. Felix Anyah from Korle Bu, someone who has opted to work for the country for free, he wanted to work free as a form of giving back to the country and you sack him; tell me, who wouldn’t want to work with someone like that if not for greed and thievery,” he quizzed.
A Plus continued, “I used to be a card bearing member of the NPP but I am returning it, there is no need to renew my membership, NDC, NPP they are all the same.”
“I, together with a few people have decided to mobilize independent thinking Ghanaians all over the world to form the third force we are all looking for, we call ourselves, the peoples project (TPP)” he said.
The TPP is convening 1million votes ahead of the 2020 general election.
- ‘You’re becoming the worse president ever’ – A Plus blasts Nana Addo
- Akufo-Addo personally supports NPP boys insults on his critics – A Plus alleges
- Akufo-Addo built Kotoka terminal 3 – NPP Communicator
- Vote against Akufo-Addo – Bantama NPP Chairman campaigns
- If your songs brought NPP to power, sing for CPP too – Abronye DC dares A Plus
- 10 quotes from Akufo-Addo’s speech at the UN General Assembly
- Disband National Security Secretariat and Ministries – Lawyer Ndebugri
- Menzgold money is with NPP big men – A Plus alleges
- Aisha Huang’s deportation was a mistake – Nana Addo
- Reject White Paper stance on Sam George’s abuser – Franklin Cudjoe to Akufo-Addo
- Corruption tag stuck on Akufo-Addo – Koku Anyidoho
- I’m not a zombie to Akufo-Addo – Allotey Jacobs
- NDC’s ‘acquired accent’ jab against Akufo-Addo was a joke – Edudzi Tamakloe confesses
- Corruption fight: Akufo-Addo has been a disappointment – Atik Mohammed
- IMF, World Bank praises won’t win you 2020 polls – Ken Agyapong warns-Akufo Addo
- Akufo-Addo appoints new NYA top Managers
- Akufo-Addo’s appointees refusing to resign despite Public Services Commission’s directive
- Rawlings, Akufo-Addo biggest victims of politics of insults – Prof. Karikari
- Akufo-Addo speaks on anti-corruption fight today
- Akufo-Addo consoles Zimbabwe on Mugabe’s death
- Handshake furore: Akufo-Addo didn’t snub Mahama – Tema West NPP Chair
- Sack SA High Commissioner to Ghana – Akufo-Addo told
- Stop the disgusting act of victimising educational heads – TEIN to Akufo-Addo
- JETRO to pitch camp in Ghana; Akufo-Addo says it’s because ‘Ghana better than 2 years ago
- Black Stars $4.5m AFCON cash should’ve been paid to Beyoncé to visit Ghana – A-plus
- Prove you’re in charge of Ghana – Oscar Doe to Akufo-Addo
- Lift the veil on Ghana Amalgamated Trust shareholders – Mahama to Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo appoints second female Brigadier General of the Ghana Armed Forces
- Victor Smith reveals why Akufo-Addo is still alive
- Deputy Minister finally reveals the number of Akufo-Addo’s relatives in gov’t