Veteran Ghanaian actress, Grace Omaboe, popularly known as Maame Dokono, has disclosed why her relationship with David Dontoh was cut short.
Speaking in an interview on Okay FM which was monitored by zionfelix.net, Maame Dokono reminisced falling in love with David Dontoh otherwise known as Ghana Man after studying him for some time.
No matter how much they loved themselves, her unwillingness to give birth again separated them.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“At a time we fall in love. We thought we could marry but at that time I had given birth to all my six children and I told him I was not going to have children give again. He was also a young man who needed his freedom to marry and I gave him his freedom to go and marry,” the veteran actress revealed.
The relationship between Maame Dokono and David Dontoh lasted for about four (4) years.
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- ‘Year of Return’ dangerous for Ghana’s culture – David Dontoh
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- If we neglect our culture, Ghana will be recolonised by 2050 – David Dontoh
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor