Puom Music President, Kojo Kurankye, popularly known as Ras Kuuku, in an interview with Sammy Kay on the Go online show has disclosed the religion he belongs and believes in.
According to Ras Kuuku, all Rastafarians should have dreadlocks before they can be considered as real Rastafarians, that notwithstanding, any Rastafarian without dreadlocks is a Rastafarian in the heart.
Also, he stated a Rastafarian should believe in the Emperor Majesty, Haile Selassie, Crown Prince and Regent of the Ethiopian Empire.
He admitted during the interview that he believes in the Emperor Majesty, Haile Selassie and asserted that their religion is a “Jah Movement” and the “book of life” is used by them to shape their thought and lifestyle.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Touching on his current and second album dubbed ‘Kuntunkununku’, the album is a 15-tracked collection of well-brewed lyrics and melodious rhythms.
Ras Kuuku is a Ghanaian Reggae Musician with multiple nominations in Vodafone GHANA Music Awards and has won multiple awards under BASS Awards.
He has shared stages with international acts Popcaan, Jah Vinci, Kranium, Alkaline, just to name a few.
- LIBERIA MUSICAL GURU JAREDO SETS TO DROP HIS FIRST GOSPEL SINGLE TAGGED “ANGEL PEPPER”
- Ras Kuuku drops new album ‘Kuntunkununku’ this September
- Konana, Ras Kuuku hook up on ‘Plan’
- Don Kweli Drops Visuals For Hitsong Akasi
- Shatta Wale Jabs Sarkodie And Stonebwoy; Tags Them As Ungrateful To Bloggers
- Diamond Platnumz Drops Bombshell As He Accuses Peter Okoye Of F*cking His Wife And Destroying His Marriage
- “I Send Songs To Some Big Industry Players For Criticisms And Corrections Before Releasing” – Okyeame Kwame
- Keche signs juicy record deal with Golden Empire which includes GH¢2.5m,mansion & saloon car
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Willi Roi Was In Love With Me – Efe Keyz
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA