TV and Radio personality, Berla Mundi, has expressed her worry on the possibility of a terrorist attack on Ghana.
This comes on the back of the recent terrorist attacks on churches in Burkina Faso in the past five weeks raising concern about Ghana’s proximity to Burkina Faso and the likelihood for it to be a target.
Coupled with the recent and increasing cases of kidnapping in the country, one could only worry for Ghana.
Berla Mundi took to her social media pages today to pour out her frustrations, revealing that she wasn’t sure how Ghana could handle such a disaster if it happens.
What’s your biggest worry in this country?
There’s been another alert of a possible terrorist attack and I am wondering if Ghana can handle such a disaster…. •
As if that’s not enough, the spate of kidnapping cases in the country is increasing gradually!!!! Please stay alert!!! •
View this post on Instagram
What’s your biggest worry in this country? There’s been another alert of a possible terrorist attack and I am wondering if Ghana can handle such a disaster…. • As if that’s not enough, the spate of kidnapping cases in the country is disturbing!!!! Please stay alert!!! • Goodmorning and have a blessed week.. #byoubyberlamundi #thelateafternoonshow
The UK Government has however advised British citizens living in Ghana to be vigilant as terrorists are likely to carry out attacks in the country.
An alert issued by the United Kingdom government said localised outbreaks of civil unrest can occur at short notice and can become violent.
It added that the attacks could be indiscriminate, including places visited by foreigners.
- Berla Mundi, Yvonne Nelson, Mcbrown get GOWA 2019 nomination
- Berla Mundi stuns in corporate outfit as she begins her new work at TV3
- I will be joining the TV3 morning show – Berla Mundi reveals
- It’s an honour to join Media General — Berla Mundi
- Everything will make sense someday – Berla Mundi«
- Otumfuo’s daughter succeeds Berla Mundi on GHOne TV
- Listen: Kwame Dame releases “Hill Street” tape
- Medikal proves he is the Hiphop artiste of the year at Ghana Meets Naija 2019
- Woman reveals how her pastor husband sleeps with men
- I should not have been alive by April 8
- Pilolo African Diaspora festival
- Tales from my backyard: How we innocently kill our loved ones
- Neglect of the boy-child since Beijing conference 1995 – A similar mistake to the reason for that conference
- Killing the cure for AIDS: The case of Nana Kofi Drobo II and Dr Sebi
- VIDEO: Berla Mundi Sparks Marriage Rumours With Her Fake Baby Bump Video
- Food for your soul: The most important activity in the world – the first step
- Pepper Dem Ministries’ response to Asantehene’s warning to Queen Mothers
- Could someone stop this Vodafone 4G nonsense?
- PHOTOS: Adjetey Anang And Wife Loved Up In These Beautiful 12th Marriage Anniversary Photos
- Happiness Or Success Isn’t All About Marriage – Ursula Owusu Consoles Single Women
- VIDEO: Sex Is Heaven On Earth – Prophet Kumchacha
- R. Kelly Breaks Down in Tears in New Interview After Sexual Assault Charges: ‘I’m Fighting for My Life’
- Nana Aba Anamoah Exposes Man Who Keeps Harassing Her Sexually On Instagram
- Which Do You Prefer; Church Wedding Or Traditional Marriage?
- Sista Afia Breaks Silence On Her Alleged Leaked Sextape
- Patapaa Finally Proposes Marriage To His Beautiful Girlfriend?
- EIB Network Delaying Berla Mundi’s Move To TV3?
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrity Marriages Worthy Of Emulation
- 2Baba Opens Up On Marriage Breakup Rumours
- Police harassed me sexually while investigating JB Danquah-Adu’s death – Widow