Nana Aba Anamoah has declared her relationship status during her appearance on the KSM show.
According to the ace broadcaster, she is in a relationship with “one lucky man”. Speaking about marriage, Nana Aba said that “if marriage happens fine”.
However, she was quick to add that she doesn’t think marriage is for everybody.
In the conversation with KSM, which also touched on her upbringing, national issues among others, the GhOne TV news editor-in-chief also stated that she won’t reject a marriage proposal but neither will she be worried if it doesn’t happen for her.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“You know sometimes you say you live happily ever after some people live sadly after. So would rather be in a toxic relationship or be happy outside? … If marriage comes my way, I am not going to say I am not going to get married. If it doesn’t, I am not going to go round crying, I am very happy, I am fulfilled.” she told KSM.
Openly talking about her relationship for a rare time, Nana Aba said “I have a man who loves me to bits” but has not disclosed his identity apart from describing him as a lucky man.
Watch the video below for more;
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghana Celebrities Eagerly In Search Of Big Butts And Hips
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- Calling me ‘ashawo’ is archaic, it won’t shut me up – Nana Aba to critics
- Nana Aba Anamoah, Caroline Sampson, others join 3music Awards board
- Nana Aba tops trends after criticising NPP, NDC
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Nana Aba Anamoah adjudged 2019 Radio and Television Personality of the year
- ‘I worship Sarkodie like a god’- Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba Anamoah wins big at 2019 RTP Awards
- Men masturbate with my pictures and send me the videos – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba narrates ‘horrendous’ sexual harassment experience
- Nana Aba Anamoah endorses betting but disapproves of addiction
- Make cash and stop bathing twice a day – Nana Aba Anamoah to men
- My family thinks I’m the pregnant News Anchor – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Drop that Coach – Nana Aba tells Blackstars
- Nana Aba shades Victoria Lebene over fake Santorini honeymoon
- Akufo-Addo deserves 78% performance rate – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- You wasted your time uniting Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy – Chris Vincent to Nana Aba Anamoah
- Nana Aba descends on Obuor for not taking steps to reunite Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy
- Nana Aba Anamoah descends heavily on critics of Sarkodie
- Nana Aba Anamoah wins at Ghana Women of the Year Honours; gives emotional speech about her son (videos)
- VIDEO: Meet Nana Aba Anamoah’s Handsome Gay Friends
- PHOTOS: Ghanaian Celebrity Single Mothers And Fathers Of Their Children