Controversial Counselor, Lutterodt has said that women whose husbands cannot pay for their rent should leave them for other men.
According to him, a man who cannot perform his husbandly duties looses his respect and position as the man of the house and therefore should be treated as a nobody.
He made this claims on TV Africa in a conversation with Nikki Samonas.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He said “…When your husband comes to you and tells you come and pay for rent, remember that he has lost his husbandship. For that matter, if your husband is living in the home where you pay the rent, don’t give him any s£xual intercourse again”.
When asked what the woman should do if she has the feeling for s*x, the controversial Counselor, counseled that the woman should go out in search for a new man to work on her.
- AUDIO: Sex Education in Primary School is the Best – Counsellor Lutterodt
- Focus on enhancing your breasts, buttocks – Counselor Lutterodt to Ghanaian women
- Counselor Lutterodt does not think before he speaks – Akuapem Polo
- Don’t make poor people your friends – Counselor Lutterodt
- Efia Odo vs Counselor Lutterodt: how it all started and what Sister Derby has to say
- Counsellor Lutterodt Seeks Protection From The Dead
- VIDEO: Akua GMB Did Well By Dumping Dr Kwaku Oteng – Counsellor Lutherodt
- VIDEOS: It’s Unholy To Talk About Sex And Orgasm In front Of God – Desmond Elliot Tells Counsellor Lutherodt
- 7 times Counselor Lutterodt proved he needs psychiatric assessment