Talented Ghanaian singer eShun has revealed her quest to survive financially has pushed her to follow the latest trend in music. eShun is one versatile female singer in the music industry.
She has always been tagged as one of the few people who produce “insightful” songs but her recent track with Cabum seems to give people different impressions.
According to her, she used her earlier days to prove her vocal abilities and it’s now time to cash in on her talent.
In an interview with Zionfelix uncut, she had this to say “change is imminent and it’s only a fool that doesn’t change his or her mind. I have paid my dues vocally because everybody in Ghana knows eShun can sing and it’s time to listen to my fans”.
The “Fa Me Kor” singer told Zionfelix she decided to do music to please the public because they asked for it and it is their patronage that brings money to the table.
In her words, “I want to do more of the songs that people love because they will spend money on tickets to watch you perform”.
This notwithstanding, eShun assured fans that she is currently pretty much okay financially.
- I’ve tried for years to get Sarkodie on a song – Frustrated eShun cries out
- Bisa Kdei never ‘chopped’ me – eShun
- Ghanaian celebrities with royal blood that you probably didn’t know
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists