On Tuesday, May 19 2020, a video of the then-popular Evangelist and prophet, Emmanuel Kwaku Apraku, popularly known as ‘Apraku My Daughter’ looking sick and visibly drunk went viral on social media. A day after the said video went viral, news spread like wildfire of ‘Apraku My Daughter’s’ sudden death – which was confirmed to be true.
The truth about Apraku, a man who was once upon a time, a vibrant and influential man of God and who averred that he used to own 300 cars, is that he died as a pauper and a drunkard. Apraku’s physical and financial conditions prior to his demise was in stark contrast to prophetic declarations by Rev. Emmanuel Obofuor (founder of Anointed Palace Chapel) who declared that Apraku had being delivered from alcoholism and poverty. In a video, Rev. Obofuor was seen spraying ‘money perfume’ on Apraku’s hands and declaring that Apraku’s hands will ‘count money again’.
Let’s set the records straight! Apraku confirmed in an interview on KOFI TV that indeed, he received a 4wheel drive and 15, 000 cedis (which was to be used to secure a decent place of accommodation) from Rev. Obofuor. In the interview, Apraku said that he had parked the 4wheel drive because he didn’t have money to fuel it. When he was asked about the 15,000 cedis, Apraku revealed that during his quest to get a decent place of accommodation, he got swindled and lost the money.
It can be noted that Rev. Obofuor also instructed the administrators of his church to pay Apraku 1000 cedis monthly. However, in the said interview on KOFI TV, Apraku displayed 2 cedis as the only amount of money he had left. Rev. Obofuor’s claim of paying a monthly salary to Apraku is what we have been unable to verify but Apraku’s condition at the time of interview and his death cast doubts if he was truly in receipt of monthly stipends from Obofour.
Despite available evidence pointing to the fact that Rev. Obofuor did his part to ensure that Apraku led a more decent life, the doubts about Rev. Obofuor’s Prophetic-accuracy as a prophet of God still exists. This is so because contrary to his prophecy, Apraku was not delivered from alcoholism, neither did his financial state got better despite the latter’s use of a purported ‘money perfume’. So many questions are coming up. Is the ‘Money Perfume’ really money perfume? Was Apraku rich but decided to live such a life? Absolutely NO!
Is this a case which can be interpreted as a sheer lack of willpower in quitting alcoholism on the part of Apraku despite being delivered or as a case where a prophecy by a ‘self-serving’ Rev. Obofuor turned out to be fake/inaccurate?
In other developments …
Bloggers and Facebook Vloggers are eagerly calling for a beef between Rev. Obofour and Kennedy Agyapong. This necessitated the need for them to push an old video as a new one which was misinterpreted to point to the Member of Parliament. Many online portals fell for this video and reported that Rev. Obofuor has thrown a challenge to maverick politician and chief exposer of fake pastors, Kennedy Ohene Agyapong.
In the video, Obofuor said, “Let them dare…. see I told you people that those people who have television presenters and also claim they’re rich men are fooling on TV stations. I’ll make them useless both spiritually and physically. If you think I’m bragging, let him dare and I’ll leak their screenshots. I don’t fear anyone in Ghana but I respect the country. That nonsense must stop. We’ll expose them professionally”.
The above statement was directed at Kennedy Agyapong by bloggers and other news portals, a man who literally thinks about fighting when he wakes up.
Kennedy Agyapong and his NET2 TV host Annan have admitted that the video was an old video and was is not a response to them. They described the video as “trap”. They didn’t give further details as to why they see it as a trap but Kennedy Agyapong has been previously accused of basing his arguments on fake news and edited videos. The MP did not want to top up such claims.
Till the battle lines between Ken and Obofuor get drawn and the sounds of war get sounded to see who’ll emerge triumphant, we can but only wonder about the extent to which Apraku’s demise has exposed a lack of truth in Rev. Obofuor’s prophecies.
- Mastermind: How Rev. Obofuor Tactically Silenced Kennedy Agyapong
- 5 Reasons why Ghanaians can’t stop loving Rev. Obofuor despite controversies
- Why I blame Reverend Obofour for the death of Apraku My Daughter
- 4 Ghanaian popular pastors who died mysteriously
- This is why Evangelist Apraku was called “Apraku My Daughter”
- Pastor Apraku My Daughter is dead
- Agradaa is dead
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Ghanaian pastors who have given atheists reasons to mock Christians
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrities who are alive but some people think they are dead
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who have died in 2020
- A Sad Fathers’ Day: Celebrities Who Have Lost Their Kids To Death
- List of popular persons Rev. Obofour has gifted cars
- If Rev. Obofuor’s son was the one behaving like Duncan-Williams’ son, the narrative would have been different
- Rev. Obofour invokes generational curse on the editor who doctored his blasphemous viral footage
- Blast Rev. Obofour More Until He Delivers You From Idol Worship To Christianity – Nana Konadu Berima Tweneboa Kodua To Nana Agradaa
- ‘I was in the spiritual realm’ – Rev. Obofour tells Police
- Pressure mounts on IGP to arrest Rev Obofour over ‘wee’ miracle
- First wife, two children of Rev. Obofour died mysteriously – Reports
- Rev Obofour was a fetish priest at Mamponteng – Nana Agradaa
- Rev. Obofour shows crazy moves in church with Kwaw Kese’s ‘Dondo’ song
- Stonebwoy and Blakk Cedi spotted at Rev Obofour’s wife birthday party
- Rev Obofour’s old friend exposed for using semen for rituals
- Abuse Of “AKWANKEYERE” In Our Churches – The Case of Bohye, Obofour & Owonta Nana; A twist of lies, loyalty and integrity
- Rev. Obofour sprays GHC20,000 on newly wedded police couple
- Rev. Obofour pays fines to set over 50 prisoners free
- VIDEO: Rev Obofour’s Jnr pastor apologizes to Bohye for lying against him
- Obofour’s wife shows off new Land Cruiser with ‘fake registration’?
- Papa Shee spiritually attacks Obinim and Obofour; prays for the collapse of their churches