Marvin Records boss, Don Jazzy, has hinted the civilians are taking the Inspector General of Nigerian Police Force, Adamu, to the International Criminal Court.
The Nigerian citizens after a successful protest lead to the dissolution of the Special Ant-Robbery Squad, are calling for better services from the Nigeria Police Force.
This has turned into bloody as the police are injuring and taking the lives of innocent citizens.
Don Jazzy, agreed to the demand when he reacted to a tweet by Netizen.
- 14 Headies Awards: Fireboy DML Apollo Album Suppose To Win Grammy – Don Jazzy
- Don Jazzy Reacts To FAVOUR By Edem Featuring Efya And Sarkodie (Photo)
- “Happy Birthday Queen” – Don Jazzy Celebrates Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 41
- ENDSARS: “You’re going to have to kill us all” – Don Jazzy reacts
- Tiwa Savage Showers Praises On Don Jazzy After Leaving Mavin Records
- Reekado Banks Still With Mavin Records – Don Jazzy
- FAKE NEWS: Forbes did not release list of 2018 richest Africa musicians