Belgium forward Eden Hazard expects his transfer from Chelsea to Spanish giants Real Madrid to be official the next few days.
Hazard scored a brace as Maurizio Sarri’s men beat Arsenal 4-1 to lift the Europa League trophy on Wednesday.
The 28-year-old joined the London based club from Ligue 1 side Lille in 2012 for a transfer fee reported to be about £32 million.
He has won two Europa League and two Premier League titles at Chelsea, as well as an FA Cup and EFL Cup in his seven-year stay at the Stamford Bridge.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Hazard hinted after the Europa League final that his move to Real Madrid was close.
“In the next few days, my departure will be official,”
“I think it was my last game, it’s between clubs right now, I cannot talk about it yet. I hope to face Lille and Chelsea in the Champions League next season.” He told RMC Sport.
Hazard made over 245 appearances and scored 85 goals in all competitions for Chelsea.
- Sarri heaps praise on Hazard ahead of Europa League game
- Hazard joins Real Madrid for €100 million
- Chelsea beat Arsenal to lift Europa League trophy
- Lichtsteiner is set to leave Arsenal after Europa League Final
- It makes it very hard for me to have respect Maurizio Sarri- Gary Cahill reveals
- Luiz pens new deal at Chelsea
- Giroud to stay at Chelsea
- Benayoun announces his retirement
- Hazard undecided on future
- CARABAO CUP: Chelsea sinks “stubborn” Bournemouth whilst Arsenal lose at home to Hostpurs
- First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo receives signed jersey from Chelsea’s Hazard
- English Premier League Betting Guide – Tips & Advice
- Liverpool win sixth UEFA Champions League
- Inter Milan confirm Conte as new head coach
- Adomah secures Premier League promotion with Aston Villa
- Kompany announces Manchester City exit
- Morata vows never to return to Chelsea
- Relegated Premier League club Huddersfield Town set to be sold
- Atsu on target for Newcastle against Liverpool
- Bailly ruled out of AFCON
- Adebayor talks about Arsenal’s challenges
- Herrera to join PSG next season
- Lukaku dreams to play in Italy
- Guardiola debunks Mahrez exit rumours
- Historic: Long scores fastest goal in English Premier League
- Salah named one of the world’s most influential people by Time magazine
- Solskjaer set to make tough decisions on Manchester United squad
- Schlupp delighted with win over Newcastle
- Leicester City appoint Brendan Rodgers as new manager
- ENGLISH CARABAO CUP: Man City Beat Chelsea On Penalties To Win Trophy