TV3 Business has gathered that GN Bank, Sahel Sahara Bank and Premium Bank have concluded negotiation to merge.
The deal could be the first in a series following the central bank’s directive to commercial banks to re-capitalise. All banks are to raise their minimum paid-up capital to GH¢400 million by December this year.
Full disclosure will be given out by close of business Tuesday by parties involved.
The deal is however yet to be approved by the central bank which has received the banks proposal to merge.
The transaction, TV3 Business gathers was led by Gold Coast Fund Management, a subsidiary of the Groupe Nduom, owned by business magnate and politician, Dr Paa Kwesi Nduom.
- Ex-Sports Minister details how Ghana used ‘juju’ to beat Egypt 6-1 in 2013
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Africa Stand Up! The Movement To Unite African Musicians To Compete The World Is Here – “The Taste of Afrika”
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Asamoah Gyan quits international football
- Lucy Quist resigns from Normalisation Committee post
- 5 in 10; the journey so far
- Dortmund appoint Otto Addo as assistant coach
- Black Stars to hold training camp in Abu Dhabi
- Kwesi Appiah assesses Ghana’s chances
- Trabzonspor to open negotiations with Leeds over Ekuban
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019
- Partey committed to Atletico Madrid amidst transfer rumours
- Schlupp delighted with win over Newcastle
- Ghana’s two angels: An insult to their congregations
- SECURITY ALERT: Prophet Stephen Kwadwo Adom – a threat to public safety
- CUSTOMER CARE: Is Opportunity International Savings and Loans next to Midlands?
- Death and the politics of tribute in Ghana: Focusing on the Akan
- Honourable but not honest
- Did Dr. Otabil Indeed Play No Role In the Collapse of Capital Bank?
- Menzgold – Joy News’ Laughable So Called Visit to Menzgold’s London Office
- MENZGOLD: Aurum Utalium vs September 28
- Indefinite Postponement of Terminal 3 commissioning: We must fly above petty politics – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Ghanaian women retarding feminism and gender equality
- Menzgold: Investors may die if they go to ‘Nogokpo’
- Menzgold: Why latest release confirms company isn’t coming back
- Coming of age in Koforidua! – Ghanass, beacon of the East