Coupons Technologies, a 100% Ghanaian IT startup based in Tema, has announced the launch of Ghana’s first e-coupons platform, COUPONS.COM.GH. The website, as its name implies, features carefully curated deals and promotional offers from leading brands across the country. The concept is simple: Save money on retail, travel, food and groceries, entertainment, clothing and more using free discount coupons downloaded from the coupons.com.gh platform.
Christian Dziwornu, CEO of Coupons Technologies was elated when discussing the prospects of the platform in the Ghanaian shopping and leisure space. “Worldwide, both budding and established brands have taken advantage of coupons, discounts and promotions to create brand awareness, acquire new clients, reward customer loyalty and clear out old stock. We are excited about the possibilities this new platform creates for businesses across the country. Business owners can now get real time feedback from previous customers through the ratings and comments feature, and we hope that customer service to clients will be greatly improved nationwide as a result. Business owners should embrace this free platform as a means to give more visibility to their businesses as well as boost sales especially in this festive season.”
To register your business, you have to log on to COUPONS.COM.GH and sign up as a business owner. Registration is free. After sign up, a free listing for your business can be created in less than 5 minutes. The listing will have details of your business, pictures, contacts, social media pages, open hours, directions, etc. Once a place has been listed, this page belongs to the business owner and they can edit, promote and share when necessary.
Running a promotional campaign on the platform is easy. After filling in details of your promotion a free e-coupon is created which users can download to their smartphones or print.
Users who wish to enjoy discounts at their favorite restaurants and bars, shops, gyms, spas and other entertainment spots in their city can browse through several categories of e-coupons available, download them and submit them at the place when making purchases.
To sign up your business, kindly visit coupons.com.gh or call 054 298 9431, 020 358 1800 for assistance.
- People Are Paying To Play Online Games That Encourage Them To Save
- Facebook down in Ghana, other parts of the world
- WhatsApp restricts message-sharing to fight fake news
- MTN goes off
- Apple ordered to pull iPhones from Germany
- Entertainment Websites In Ghana
- Android users more honest than iPhone users – New study
- Kantanka automobile likely to relocate from Ghana
- Boko Haram to deploy drones in future attacks
- Joy FM publishes fake news few minutes after discussing fake news
- Boostpal assures users in a statement
- Boostpal ventures into tourism; launches Dewtours.com
- Is Boostpal coming back?
- Boostpal rebrands to Viewdime
- Avance Media ranks Fiifi Adinkra as the 5th Top Ghanaian Blogger
- MTN polishes Zylofon Cash with ‘MTN Shortz’
- Wannabe blogger? Avoid these mistakes
- God goes digital: ICGC simplifies paying of offering and tithes
- Top 10 Entertainment News Websites in Ghana
- Samsung won’t be forced to update old phones
- Google under investigation for ‘secretly tracking Android users’
- Court rejects Facebook’s bid to delay EU data privacy case
- 10 most powerful phones in the world 2018
- Two bodies partner to recruit 500 graduates for digital inclusion programme
- ‘Let’s try that again’: iPhone X facial recognition fails at launch – video
- 35-year old Ghanaian develops rescue technology for robbery victims
- IMANI: Telecommunication Licensing Inflating Internet Cost
- Facebook’s Robots Shut Down After They Develop New Language
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur moves to Ghana and raises $4.8m
- 3 Basic Edtech Features Everyone Should Know